Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Can't Wait to See the USC Women's Golf Headline!

This morning the (UC)LA Times gave UCLA's Maria Jose Uribe the headline, "UCLA's Uribe has two-shot lead", and an article about her lead in the NCAA Division I Women's Golf Championships after two days of competition.

Well, after three days in the NCAA Division I Women's Golf Championships, USC's Jennifer Song is now atop the leaderboard by two strokes over Purdue's Maria Hernandez and Bruin Maria Jose Uribe.

In the team competition, the USC Women of Troy are in first place by 1 stroke over ASU and by 3 strokes over UCLA.

I can't wait to see a comprable USC Women's Golf headline tomorrow morning in the (UC)LA Times "The Day in Sports" section: "USC's Jennifer Song has two-shot lead"

Will USC get the headline and article or will the Bruin B I A S live on?

No comments: